DChess
ENGLISH
Search…
⌃K

Lootboxes

LOOTBOXES arise in response to the need to keep the economy sustainable and durable.
LOOTBOXES are "lucky boxes" that contain an initially undetermined digital asset inside. When purchased, the user will obtain a digital asset that will be found inside the LOOTBOXES. These may be purchased exclusively using KING tokens, having a value associated with a stablecoin (cryptocurrency designed to reduce volatility in its value, often associated with the value of a fiat currency, such as the US dollar, so 1 stablecoin=1usd).
The proceeds raised through LOOTBOXES will be allocated 75% to the liquidity pool of the QUEEN token and the remaining 25% to project financing.
The lootboxes will be categorized by:
  • Avatars
  • Frames
  • Cards
  • Deluxe Box
  • Boards